Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Happy!!!

good news. Got an interview on 26th Feb.

So happy that I actually have to blog about it!

lalalalalalala.. makes me feel like singing this song:

Tanya sama pokok, atas ada beruk,
beruk isap rokok, terbatok batok

apa boleh buat, taik kambing bulat bulat,
boleh buat ubat, cap orang kuat

mmg takda kaitan ngan interview, tapi sbb baru blajar last nite from hubby... and the song = happy song.. so since am happy, the song seems relevant laa... but instead of 'kambing', i want to use 'company name' instead.. hahahaha (yes, it's funny)

but quite nervous coz i desperately want to nail this job. From past experiences, when I really want the job, I'll be stupidly nervous during the interview, and the result is disaster. They want some C++, and it has been 4 years since I last practice c++... and that was during college years.. so no experience using c++ in real projects. real as in during career years.

anyhoo.. will try my best to prepare for the interview... got to nail the job... have to!!! wish me luck....

p/s: saintis kreko, still berminat ngan job comp member ko tuh... aku dah tinggal private comment kat blog ko, nnt kita discuss further kat email laa ek... tq pak cik!! :D

No comments: